Abstract submissions for oral presentations are now closed. Late breaking poster submissions will continue to be accepted until 31 December. Please submit your poster abstract through the submission portal.
You are invited to submit abstracts to present at the ACMM-27 Conference.
You can submit abstracts to a specific theme or to the broader program. Abstracts submitted to the broader program will be organised into topic-based sessions by the program committee.
Oral Abstract submission closes
Poster Abstract submission closes
31 December 2022
Notification of acceptance
Late November 2022
29 January – 2 February 2023
Abstracts must be one full page only and formatted based on the example template. It can include text, figures (colour allowed), references, and/or acknowledgements. The final version must be formatted as a pdf for submission.
When submitting an abstract you will need to:
• Provide a title, name and affiliation for the presenting author
• Nominate one theme into which you would like your presentation scheduled (or submit to the broader program)
• Indicate whether you prefer an oral presentation or a poster presentation
• Provide up to 5 key words
• Upload your abstract in pdf format
The Conference Organisers reserve the right to reassign your paper if they feel it is more appropriate for another theme.
Abstracts will not be refereed, but will be published in a digital proceedings.